Open May 1st to October 31st $12.00 per night payable at a self pay station with in the park.
N 41 55.401
W 078 55.844
- The vault toilets have no outside locks so they are always open.
- No Potable Water. Bring drinking water or filtration system
- We recommend people pack in their own water during this time period.
- There are no boat docks at boat-to areas
- Facilities include a table; fire ring-no grill, vault (Sweet Smelling) toilets and hand pump for water.
- Sites are first come first serve/no reservations are available.
Handsome Lake has 20 campsites; 5.2-mile hike; (Utilize Tracy Ridge Hiking Trail system, the Johnnycake section and go south on North Country Trail; easy access). The closest boat launch is Roper Hollow.