Open May 1st to October 31st
$12.00 per night payable at the self pay station at the campground.
N 41 54.809
W 078 56.017
- Have vault toilets with no outside locks (they are always open)
- No Potable water. Bring drinking water or filtration device
- There are no boat docks at boat-to areas
- Facilities include a table; fire ring, grill, vault (Sweet Smelling) toilets and hand pump for water.
- First Come First Serve/No Reservations
Closest boat launch is Roper Hollow. 20 Campsites; 6-mile hike; (Utilize Tracy Ridge Hiking Trail system, the Johnnycake section and go south on NCT or SR321N; not easy access) a map is available in the Hiking and trails section.